Bacon & Cheddar Meatloaf
Prepare your traditional Meatloaf recipe.
- Press your meatloaf mixture flat on waxed paper or your cutting board.
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits atop your meatloaf mixture.
- “Swiss Roll” your meatloaf and place on baking sheet. Tuck in any cheese that may be falling out.
- Top with fresh Bacon slices and bake at 300° for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Internal temperature for bacon cheddar meatloaf should be 155 to 160°
- When internal temp is reached, remove from oven and let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve with baked beans and cornbread or your favorite side dishes.