- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast.
- 2 oz white flour
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- 1 oz fresh chopped garlic
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz white wine
- 2 oz capers
- Heat oil in 10 inch saute pan.
- Coat chicken breast with white flour.
- Add chicken breast to pan and sear one side, turn over and sear the second side.
- Add chopped garlic, capers,and lemon to saute pan.
- Carefully “toss” ingredients together.
- Add white wine ( be cautious of “flash” from the alcohol content of the wine).
- Toss ingredients several times and reduce heat to a slight simmer.
- Continue simmering in saute pan until chicken is fully cooked.
Accompany with a Garden Salad for a light lunch.
Serve atop your favorite pasta.
Serve atop rice pilaf with fresh garden vegetables.
Omit the capers and add a pinch of fresh tarragon for a unique flavor that your guests will love.