Fresh chicken & crisp broccoli florets along with tender fettuccine noodles tossed in a creamy parmesan alfredo sauce.
- 4 oz Fresh Chicken (breast or tenders).
- 3 oz Crisp Broccoli Florets
- 8 oz Fettuccine noodles cooked al dente.
- 1 cup Heavy cream (36% butterfat).
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese.
- 1Tsp Fresh chopped garlic.
- 1 oz Whole Butter.
- Heat butter in 10 inch sautee pan
- When butter is melted add fresh chicken.
- ‘Lightly’ sautee chicken on medium heat until thoroughly cooked (165° internal temp)
- Add broccoli florets and chopped garlic.
- Quickly sautee until garlic starts to brown.
- Add heavy cream and allow cream to reduce as it boils.
- Add parmesan cheese slowly until desired thickness is achieved.
- Fold in fettuccine noddles and coat them thouroughly with alfredo sauce.
To ‘pre-make’ your Alfredo sauce for a quick and easy sautee special click here.
Add other garden vegetables for a creamy prima-vera pasta dish.
Use different types of pasta such as penne or bow tie pasta.
Substitute hand cut sirloin steak for a ‘top shelf’ dinner special.