A Crispy Fried tortilla bowl filled with shredded lettuce, zesty salsa and char-grilled chicken breast or Award Winning Chili, topped with cheddar cheese, sliced black olives and a dollop of fresh sour cream.
- 1 ea 10 inch Flour Tortilla
- 3 oz Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 oz Salsa Sauce
- 6 oz Fresh Chicken Breast
- 1 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz Sour Cream
- 1 oz Sliced Black Olives
- Using a taco bowl basket, deep fry a 10 inch flour tortilla until golden brown.
- Char grill a fresh boneless chicken breast & julienne slice.
- Fill crispy taco salad bowl about ¾ with shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Add salsa and grilled chicken.
- Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and sliced black olives.
- Add a cup of chili for a quick and easy dinner special.
- Perfect Cinco de Mayo Special.
- Top with buffalo Chicken tenders, Bleu cheese crumbles and serve with celery sticks.
- Substitute fried fish for a Friday treat