Tender fettuccine noodles tossed in a creamy parmesan alfredo sauce.
- 8 oz Fettuccine noodles cooked al dente.
- 1 cup Heavy cream (36% butterfat).
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese.
- 1Tsp Fresh chopped garlic.
- 1 oz Whole Butter.
- Heat butter in 10 inch sautee pan.
- When butter is melted add fresh chopped garlic.
- Quickly sautee garlic until it starts to brown.
- Add heavy cream and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Allow cream to reduce as it boils.
- Add parmesan cheese slowly until desired thickness is achieved.
- Fold in fettuccine noddles and toss them with alfredo sauce.
- Serve with a Garden Salad for a light lunch.
- Add fresh garden vegetables for a creamy prima-vera pasta dish.
- Use different types of pasta such as penne or bow tie pasta
- Top with your favorite seafood or cut of meat for a top notch dinner special