For an authentic stir fry dish, a wok is the must have tool. No other pan will give you the same “easy toss” performance that the well balanced wok will! Your favorite fresh ingredients along with tender lobster claws and fresh Maine lobster tail can be turned into a signature stir fry dish.
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 can Pineapple juice (48 to 54 oz)
- 3 oz Soy Sauce
- 3 oz Cooking Sherry
- 2 oz Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 6 oz Honey (optional but recommended)
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 4 oz Corn Starch
- Dilute cornstarch with cold water until smooth
- Combine Pineapple juice, soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic in 10 qt saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Slowly add Corn starch and water solution with a fine wire whip until desired thickness is achieved.
Recipe makes enough sauce for approximately 8 stir fry dinners.
Preparing Your Lobster Stir Fry
- For each serving you’ll need 3-4 oz of lobster meat. Tail and claw meat is preferred.
- Prepare the vegetables that you will be adding to your stir fry – We suggest baby corn, summer & zucchini squash, fresh broccoli, julienne carrots and red bell peppers. (You can add any vegetables that you like)
- Add 2 oz of your favorite cooking oil to your wok.
- Add your fresh vegetables and, on a high heat, “stir fry” your vegetables.
- When your vegetables are still crisp add your lobster meat.
- Ladel in 6 to 8 oz of the freshly prepared stir fry sauce and toss all the ingredients together over high heat for one to two minutes.
Serve with your favorite rice.