- 3 oz American lobster meat.
- 8 oz Fettuccine noodles-cooked.
- 1 cup Heavy cream (36% butterfat).
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese.
- 1Tsp Fresh chopped garlic.
- 1 oz Whole Butter.
- Heat butter in 10 inch sautee pan.
- When butter is melted add chopped garlic and Maine lobster meat.
- Quickly sautee until garlic starts to brown
- Add heavy cream and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Allow cream to reduce as it boils.
- Add parmesan cheese slowly until desired thickness is achieved.
- Fold in fettuccine noddles and coat them well with alfredo sauce.
- Add fresh garden vegetables for a creamy prima-vera pasta dish.
- Use different types of pasta such as penne or bow tie pasta.
- Add your favorite seafoods for a ‘top shelf’ dinner special.