Employee Handbook P.3
All staff should respect their co-workers and customers privacy at all times. Never discuss work related issues with our guests.
Any employee that commits any of the following may be subject to immediate discharge:
- Bringing in or onto, smoking, sniffing, swallowing or injecting at any place in or on the company premises or reporting for work under the influence of alcohol or any of the controlled substances prohibited by law.
- Altering the records of time cards or punching another staff members time card.
- Insubordination or disrespect to a supervisor.
- Fighting or confrontation on company premises.
- Possessing firearms or other dangerous weapons on company premises.
- Theft, fraud, or dishonesty in any form.
- Excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Indecent or immoral conduct.
- Repeated unsafe conduct.
- Leaving work without permission.
- Use of obscene or vulgar language.
This list shall not exclude our company from disciplinary action for other just cause.
Sample Employee Handbook